Saturday, April 16, 2011

ANGELS Game

I went to an Angels game. We got to the stadium early so we went to Rainforest Cafe at Downtown Disney. I got fries, bacon and pasta. I wanted to leave badly to go to the Lego store. We went to the Lego store and I took a picture with Lego Woody! And got an alien keychain and a duplo set for my cousin Jalynn's birthday. By the check out stand there was a thing where you could make your own mini-figs; there were hats and shirts and everything. After that we walked around Downtown Disney and went to Ride Makerz. It's like Build a Bear Workshop except you get to build cars. I didn't like Ride Makerz too much so we went to the Disney store. At the Disney store we saw a lot of pretty cool stuff, I forget everything we saw. Then it was time to go to the Angels game. We got free tickets from Make A Wish and and there were lots of wish families at the game. It was 4-0 and the Angels lost. The game was boring because we were losing. But I got to get cotton candy and gatorade.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment