Friday, July 15, 2011

Thank You






thank you for all your help I really want to cure duchenne it's the worst dicease i can ever have in the world and thank you for all the people that showed up at the climb only 30 people went to climb and halfway up we had 10 but that was'nt inportant as long as we raised as much money as we did the next day I checked the donation box and it was 300$ my family is all so proud that we can help cure duchenne. our team raised 2300$!!  a couple weeks later we went to baltimore we stayed at the Marriott Waterfront and it was really cool it even had a pool in it we went swimming a couple times and I met new friends at the boring confrences there names were timmy, danny, sam and other people but I can't remeber their names that well and on the last day we went on the plane and flew home my whell chair was broken but we did'nt fix it the drive home was longer than I thought it would but it was worth it because that day my friend brody came over and my dad's  friend came over to play poker and my friend were playing and having some fun when he left we all passed out on the floor the next day we went to the park and played for a while and then we fell asleep and it was the next day that day jaylnn came over and we went to the beach the beach was fun and the water was cold and really strong we made a bunch of sand castles and sand factorys after that we went home and fell asleep the next day I took my mom to mcdonalds and then the movies to see kung fu panda 2 it was reaaly funny we went back home and fell asleep and this day fell along and now here I am writing this note and once again thank you for all the donations

 Love,Carter

Here is my fundraising page, I raised the most on our team.
http://www.cureduchenne.org/site/TR/Events/General?px=1014584&pg=personal&fr_id=1050

1 comment:

  1. you really are a hero!!!for fighting DMD~I live in Taiwan , but I do hope you could success!!!sorry my English is not very well=__=

    ReplyDelete